My Friends

Jumat, 08 April 2016

Sweet Love

You can find my BIRTHDAY CANDY here



Join the group for to win wonderful prizes and awesome inspirations

I'd like to enter my bow card to these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Crafting with an Attitude
Anything Goes - Digital Delights
Dies and/or Punches - In The Pink
Layers - Through The Purple Haze
Pastel - Everybody Art
Lace and/or Pearls - Craft Sentiment Designs
You are Beautiful - Crafting by Designs
Dies and/or Punches - Crafting for All Seasons
For a Young Girl - Crafty Creations
Flowers - Flowers - Flowers - Star Stamps

Update:
Top 3 at Challenge #8 Anything Goes by Digital Delights

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. Wonderful project! I love the shape. Beautiful coloring and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    BalasHapus
  2. I love the bow shaped card!

    BalasHapus
  3. Wow ..what a beautiful card.I really liked the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude... good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Shamita
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  4. wonderful creation. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    BalasHapus
  5. Fabulous card - great shape and super sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    BalasHapus
  6. Wow .. Gorgeous card..love every bit of it...Thanks for joining us at Craft Creations Challenges...

    BalasHapus
  7. Stunning...and so unique! Thanks so much for joining us in the TTPH challenge.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi